January 1, 2013

2013 Challenges



I reserve the right to make changes as needed. I don't own any of these books so I may need to revise based on Overdrive or local library availability. =)


(Semi-serious) Series rereads:
 


  • The Belgariad (8 books) - David Eddings
    • The Pawn of Prophecy
    • The Queen of Sorcery
    • The Magician's Gambit
    •  Castle of Wizardry
    • Enchanter's End Game
    • Belgarath the Sorcerer
    • Polgara the Sorceress
    • The Rivan Codex
  •  Malloreon (5 books) - David Eddings
    • Guardians of the West
    • King of the Murgos
    • Demon Lord of Kandara
    • The Sorceress of Darshiva
    • The Seeress of Kell
  • Harry Potter (7 books) - JK Rowling
    • The Sorcerers Stone
    • The Chamber of Secrets
    • The Prisoner of Azkaban
    • The Goblet of Fire
    • The Order of the Phoenix
    • The Half-Blood Prince
    • The Deathly Hallows 

(Semi-serious) Series started before 2013:


  • A Song of Fire and Ice (1 book) - George RR Martin
    • A Dance with Dragons
  • Wallflowers (3 books) - Lisa Kleypas
    • It Happened One Autumn
    • Devil in Winter
    • Scandal in Spring
  • Mercedes (Mercy) Thompson (1 book) - Patricia Briggs
    • Frost Burned (to be released March 5, 2013)
  • Cupcake Bakery Mystery (3 books) - Kenn McKinlay
    • Death by the Dozen
    • Red Velvet Revenge
    • Going, Going, Ganache (to be released April 2, 2013)

I had already decided, months ago, that I would NOT start any new series this year.


To get the details and sign up!

 

Progress 
January:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 
February: 

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read the seventh HP book. I have spread them out over two years and that's all that's left.
    When I made my list I was going to list a couple series I would start that I own already but I couldn't decide which ones so I didn't list them. I know I really want/need to read the Harry Dresden books and I own a whole shelf full of them. I know it's not ALL the books but it's more than a good start! And I think I will LOVE them. But my goal is to finish up a few series first.
    Good luck with reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candace! Those Dresden books keeping coming up here and there for the last few years. Maybe I should look into them next year. =)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! You can do it! Rock those series this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

~Kylee

IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
~KyleeJ