December 1, 2009

2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge


This is another challenge that I am doing for the second consecutive year.
There are four levels:

--The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.

--Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.

--Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.

--Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.

Go to J. Kaye's post to sign up and read all of the rules

I'm going to shoot for the Stepping It Up level. I really used my library a lot this year and Reaghan and I read a lot of library books together. I have a feeling I will land somewhere between Just My Size and Stepping It Up, but I am taking J. Kaye's advice and aiming high!
  1. Kazam's Cards by Amy Erlich
  2. Kazam's Wand by Amy Erlich
  3. When the Morning Comes (Sisters of the Quilt, #2) by Cindy Woodsmall
  4. The Ear Book by Al Perkins
  5. The Tooth Book by Dr Suess
  6. In a People House by Dr Suess
  7. Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke
  8. Arthur's Valentine by Marc Brown
  9. Franklin's Valentines by Paulette Bourgeois
  10. Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Kids by David Kirk
  11. Duck, Duck, Goose by Tad Hills
  12. Never Babysit the Hippopotamuses by Doug Johnson
  13. Bea Rocks the Flock by Victoria Jamieson
  14.  Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  15. What's Wrong with This Book? by Richard McGuire
  16. Who Is It? by Sally Grindley
  17. The Greentail Mouse by Leo Lionni
  18. Down by the Station by Will Hillenbrand
  19. When Dinosaurs Go Visiting by Linda Martin
  20. Dog Day by Sarah Hayes
  21. The Three Little Rigs by David Gordon
  22. A Mammoth Mix-Up by Catherine Hapka
  23. Seven Little Postmen by Margaret Wise Brown (she of the Goodnight Moon)
  24. Picture This... by Alison Jay
  25. When the Soul Mends: A Novel by Cindy Woodsmall
  26. This is the Teacher by Rhonda Gowler Greene
  27. The Ugly Vegetables by Grace Lin
  28. Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery
  29. Derby Girl by Shauna Cross
This is getting to be way too much to keep track of since I haven't updated this list in 6 months (this is being written in August). So I will link to my list on GoodReads which I am much better at keeping current.

2010 SYLL list.
Last Updated: February 9, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! So glad you are joining this one too. Like I said, it's gonna be an awesome year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

~Kylee

IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
~KyleeJ