Wendi @ Wendi's Book Corner tagged me for "Some Christmas Fun".
Answer these questions and then tag a person or two. Post these questions on your blog and link back to me.
This is a short quiz since we are all so busy this time of year.
2. Do you have a favorite Christmas gift? Probably that same snow globe.
3. Have you ever celebrated Christmas outside of your country? no
4. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? We're not big with the decorations at our home. (read: we don't even have a tree.) But my mom keeps several ornaments and other decorations that, when we (Matt, Sarah-Ellen, Reaghan & myself) have a house, she'll give to me for our house. I think the stocking are my favorite.
5. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Making cookies, setting them out for "Santa".
6. Have you ever had a white Christmas? We live in Connecticut, I'm sure we have, but all I can recall at the moment are dustings at most.
7. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? not that I can remember. Mom?
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie or story? Movie: It's a Wonderful Life and those CBS movies - Story: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
9. Do you have a Christmas link you would like to share? nope, sorry
If you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged! Follow the instructions and leave me a comment here. I'll add your link and come read your answers.
Oh, yeah! That picture is of Matt and I. I was pregnant with Reaghan at the time. Christmas 2005. She came along about 6 1/2 weeks later. 5 weeks early, exactly 1 week before my baby shower! Just thought I'd share.