January 28, 2010

Library Loot #6


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva @ A Striped Armchair and Marg @ Reading Adventures that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

Here are the books that I have checked out right now:

{Challenge books}
Anne of Avonlea (2nd Volume of Anne of Green Gables)
Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery -- I want to read this and Anne of the Island this year. You can read the rest of my personal reading goals.

Reaghan's current books checked out
What's Wrong with This Book? The Greentail Mouse Who Is It?
Down by the Station Seven Brave Women

What's Wrong with This Book? by Richard McGuire
The Greentail Mouse by Leo Lionni
Who Is It? by Sally Grindley
When Dinosaurs Go Visiting by Linda Martin
Down by the Station by Will Hillenbrand
Seven Brave Women by Betsy Hearne

"Chapter" book(s) checked out {books to read to Reaghan}
Little House in the Big Woods (Little House, #1)
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Illustrator Garth Williams -- Same
loot as last week, but we are on page 117 of 256.

Checked out for myself just because
When the Soul Mends: A Novel (Sisters of the Quilt, #3)
When the Soul Mends: A Novel by Cindy Woodsmall -- This was in my Loot for the previous two weeks, but I am finally reading it and almost most finished. I thought it was a trilogy, but with less than 80 pages to go, I'm beginning to wonder if there is a 4th.

Book images and links provided by GoodReads.com
EXCEPTION: Image for "When Dinosaurs Go Visiting" is from childrensbookmartket.com

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

~Kylee

IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
~KyleeJ