April 5, 2010

Wrap up for March 2010


Since I find myself borrowing more and more books from the library for Reaghan (my 3yo daughter) my wrap-up posts are now going to be broken down into 2 sections. Books I read/listened to myself and those that I read to or listened to with Reaghan. If I have already written and posted the review I will link the title to that review. =)

I have also added my Monthly and YTD (Year To Date) stats at the bottom of the post.


Books I finished in March 2010
  1. Marked by PC and Kristin Cast B+
  2. Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter by Lisa Patton C
  3. An Earl to Enchant by Amelia Grey B+ 
  4. Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke B 
  5. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris A-
  6. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris A-
  7. Club Dead by Charlaine Harris A-
  8. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris B+
  9. Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris B
  10. Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris B+  
Started but could not finish (DNF)
  1. NONE
Books I read to Reaghan
  1. No new books
Challenge Progress
Middle Grade Book -- 3/12
tiny - Middle Grade Book

100+ -- 
47/100+
tiny - 100+

Centuries --
 0/3
tiny - Centuries

2010 YA -- 
1/12
tiny - YA

2010 SYLL -- 
41/75
tiny - SYLL

South Asian Author -- 
0/3
tiny - South Asian Author

Books to Read Before I Die -- 
2/10
tiny - Books to Read Before I Die

Flashback -- 
0/3
tiny- Flashback

Read the Book, See the Movie -- 
1/2
tiny - Read the Book, See the Movie

Audio Book -- 
3/6
tiny - audio book

451 -- 
0/3
Photobucket

You've Got Mail -- 
1/?
tiny - You've Got Mail

Take Another Chance -- 
1/6
tiny - Take Another Chance

Typically British -- 
0/8
tiny - Typically British

Speculative Fiction -- 
1/3
tiny - Speculative Fiction

Chunkster -- 
0/3 (this challenge starts today (Feb 1, 2010)

tiny - Chunkster

Monthly Stats
Number of books: 8
Number of pages read: 2693
Number of Audio Books: 1

Hours listened to (completed audio books only): 10
Number of (different) books read to Reaghan: 0
Number of minutes read to Reaghan:  0

Yearly Stats
Number of books: 17
Number of pages read: 5913
Number of Audio Books:
3

Hours listened to (completed audio books only):
30
hours 00 minutes
Number of (different) books read to Reaghan: 23
Number of minutes read to Reaghan: 340

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

~Kylee

IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
~KyleeJ