February 1, 2010

Wrap-Up for January 2010

*photo credit: istockphoto.com
Since I find myself borrowing more and more books from the library for Reaghan (my 3yo daughter) my wrap-up posts are now going to be broken down into 2 sections. Books I read/listened to myself and those that I read to or listened to with Reaghan.

If I have already written and posted the review I will link the title to that review. =)


Books I finished in January 2010
  1. When the Morning Comes by Cindy Woodsmall B
  2. Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke B
  3. The Yellow House by Patricia Falvey B
  4. Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke (audio) B -- My favorite of the month. This was my first time listening to this series and I loved (!!!) it.
  5. Mr Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Patillo A
  6. When the Soul Mends by Cindy Woodsmall B+
    Started but could not finish 
    1. Beauvallet by Georgette Heyer DNF


    Books I read to Reaghan
    1. The Ear Book by Al Perkins
    2. The Tooth Book by Dr Suess
    3. In a People House by Dr Suess
    4. Kazam's Cards by Amy Ehrlich
    5. Kazam's Magic by Amy Ehrlich
    6. Franklin's Valentines by Paulette Bourgeois
    7. Arthur's Valentine by Marc Brown
    8. Bea Rocks the Flock by Victoria Jamieson
    9. Never Babysit the Hippopotamuses by Doug Johnson
    10. Duck, Duck, Goose by Tad Hills
    11. Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Kids by David Kirk
    12. What's Wrong with This Book? by Richard McGuire
    13. Who Is It? by Sally Grindley
    14. The Greentail Mouse by Leo Lionni
    15. Down by the Station by Will Hillenbrand
    16. When Dinosaurs Go Visiting by Linda Martin
    17. The Three Little Rigs by David Gordon
    18. Dog Day by Sarah Hayes
    19. Picture This... by Alison Jay
    20. Seven Little Postmen by Margaret Wise Brown
    21. A Mammoth Mix-Up by Catherine Hapka
    Challenge Progress
    Middle Grade Book -- 3/12
    tiny - Middle Grade Book


    100+ -- 27/100+
    tiny - 100+


    Centuries -- 0/3
    tiny - Centuries


    2010 YA -- 0/12
    tiny - YA


    2010 SYLL -- 21/75
    tiny - SYLL


    South Asian Author -- 0/3
    tiny - South Asian Author


    Books to Read Before I Die -- 0/10
    tiny - Books to Read Before I Die


    Flashback -- 0/3
    tiny- Flashback


    Read the Book, See the Movie -- 0/2
    tiny - Read the Book, See the Movie


    Audio Book -- 1/6
    tiny - audio book


    451 -- 0/3
    Photobucket


    You've Got Mail -- 0/?
    tiny - You've Got Mail


    Take Another Chance -- 1/6
    tiny - Take Another Chance


    Typically British -- 0/8
    tiny - Typically British


    Speculative Fiction -- 0/3
    tiny - Speculative Fiction


    Chunkster -- 0/3 (this challenge starts today (Feb 1, 2010)
    tiny - Chunkster

    January Stats
    Number of books: 6
    Number of (different) books read to Reaghan: 21
    Number of pages read: 2041
    Number of Audio Books: 
    1
    Hours listened to (completed audio books only):
    10 hours 30 minutes

    0 thoughts:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

    I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

    ~Kylee

    IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

    In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
    ~KyleeJ