September 15, 2010

Review of: Motherhood is Murder by Diana Orgain

Motherhood is Murder (A Maternal Instincts Mystery, #2)Nights out are hard to come by for new mommy Kate Connelly. So when Kate and her husband are invited to a dinner cruise hosted by her new mommy club, Roo & You, they jump at it. But when the president of the club takes a deadly spill, everyone becomes suspect-and Kate's on deck to solve the mystery. 
---------------------------
Fledgling PI and new mommy, Kate Connolly, is considering joining the mommy club, Roo & You, when one of the founders of the group dies. Was it an accident? Was it murder?


Kate's little peanut is 7 weeks old when one of her new friends, Margaret, hires her to do a little investigating for her. Margaret is concerned about her husband's fidelity. It couldn't be connected to Helene's death.... could it?


As Kate is trying to get the dirt on Margaret's husband and find out what really happened to Helene, Kate's best friend Paula comes back from Paris, Kate's mom goes off on a Mexican cruise, and what was that other thing? Oh yes, she has to plan and help cook Thanksgiving dinner. =)

Title: Motherhood is Murder
Author: Diana Orgain
ISBN:9780425233733
Pages: 320
Published by: Berkley Prime Crime (March 2010)
Categories: Fiction, Mystery, Series, Cozy
Source: Purchased at this awesome bookstore while on vacation.
Challenges: 100+ Reading Challenge

Books in this series:
Bundle of Trouble
Motherhood is Murder**
Formula for Murder (due March 2011)
**This review.

2 comments:

  1. I already have this on my wish list but I didn't realize it was the second of a series. It drives me crazy to read them out of order. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read this. I liked the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

~Kylee

IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
~KyleeJ