September 1, 2010

Wrap-Up for August 2010

photo credit: http://newvoicesforresearch.blogspot.com/



Since I find myself borrowing more and more books from the library for Reaghan (my 4yo daughter) my wrap-up posts are now going to be broken down into 2 sections. Books I read/listened to myself and those that I read to or listened to with Reaghan. If I have already written and posted the review I will link the title to that review. =)

I have also added my Monthly and YTD (Year To Date) stats at the bottom of the post.



Books I finished and reviewed in August 2010 (click links)
  1. Blue Nude by Elizabeth Rosner

Books I finished but did not review in Month 2010
  1. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
  2. Pushing Up Daisies by Rosemary Harris
Started but could not finish (DNF)
  1. NONE!
Books I read to Reaghan
  1. The Summer Playground by Carl Emerson
  2. The Autumn Leaf by Carl Emerson
  3. The Cold Winter Day by Carl Emerson
  4. The Busy Spring by Carl Emerson
  5. Biscuit by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
  6. Bathtime for Biscuit by Alyssa Satin Capucilli

---------------------------
Challenge Progress
September 2009 - August 2010 
Middle Grade Book Challenge (4 of 12) INCOMPLETE!
 January - December 2010 
451 Challenge (0 of 3/4)
February 2010 - January 2011
2010 Chunkster Challenge (3 of 3) COMPLETE!

 ---------------------------
Monthly Stats
Number of books: 3
Number of pages read: 1239
Number of Audio Books: 0

Hours listened to (completed audio books only):
 0

Yearly Stats
Number of books: 35
Number of pages read: 12174
Number of Audio Books: 
3
Hours listened to (completed audio books only):
 28
 hours 30 minutes

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

~Kylee

IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
~KyleeJ