November 14, 2008

Here's my inner Dewey, what's yours?

Thank you to Marg for posting hers. This was fun. It give you 3 to choose from (if you give them your birth date). This is the one that I thought MOST suited me.



Kylee's Dewey Decimal Section:

015 Bibliographies of works from specific places

Kylee's birthday: 3/9/1976 = 39+1976 = 2015


Class:
000 Computer Science, Information & General Works


Contains:
Encyclopedias, magazines, journals and books with quotations.



What it says about you:
You are very informative and up to date. You're working on living in the here and now, not the past. You go through a lot of changes. When you make a decision you can be very sure of yourself, maybe even stubborn, but your friends appreciate your honesty and resolve.

Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

Yes, I know I could have removed my birth date from the coding, but I chose not to.

1 comment:

  1. My response was

    Class:
    700 Arts & Recreation

    Contains:
    Architecture, drawing, painting, music, sports.

    What it says about you:
    You're creative and fun, and you're good at motivating the people around you. You're attracted to things that are visually interesting. Other people might not always understand your taste or style, but it's yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and that you were here. I read all of your comments. If you are commenting on a post that is from 14 or more days ago, your comment will have to be approved before it appears.

I try to respond to all comments. I will respond either right here in the comment section of this post, on your own blog or through email. =)

~Kylee

IMPORTANT: Kylee's Journal Disclosure

In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kylee's Journal would like everyone to know that the books reviewed on my blog were either provided to me by the publisher/the author for free OR were purchased by me OR were borrowed from the library. Books recieved for free do not get special treatment, if I don't like something, I either will not finish it (DNF) or I will struggle through to the end; both get reviews posted here.
~KyleeJ