For something different, I’m borrowing a question from … here! One of the very first questions ever at Booking Through Thursday. Back from 2005 when Laura owned the blog but, because it was so new, it didn’t get as many responses as it does now … so, why not revisit?
Here’s the question:
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
- Are you currently reading more than one book?
- If so, how many books are you currently reading?
- Is this normal for you?
- Where do you keep your current reads?
- At the moment I am not reading more than one book.
- It depends on what my main read is at any given time. For example if I'm reading something scary (I love Stephen King!) I will generally only read it during the day and read something else at night. =)
- I tend to carry them with me around the house and in my bag when we're going out somewhere (Matt's parents, mine)