To participate, here’s what you need to do:As of this moment there are 155 books on my To-Read shelf on GoodReads. Yes, they are ALL in our apartment. Let's see how many I can take off that list, shall we?
- Create a list of some books you’d like to read or finish this spring.
- Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). This is completely optional.
- Write a blog post including the list of books you want to read and any additional goals you’ve set, and get ready to post it on your blog on March 20th.
- Visit this blog on March 20th to sign up. I’ll have a Mr. Linky set up that morning, so you can submit a link to your personal Spring Reading Thing post, and it will be added to the master list.
- Read! Work on your goals throughout Spring 2009.
- Report your results. Write another blog post in June to let everyone know how you did.
- Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your spring reading.
Books I will finish reading
The Crimes of Paris- I'm actually really enjoying this book. I am adding it to the list because it happens to be my current read. The Wizard of Oz- I'm reading this with Reaghan. She's only 3, I'm not sure how much of it she gets, but we both enjoy the time spent snuggling with a book. =)
- Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
- A Song in Stone
- What Is Your Self-Worth?: A Woman's Guide to Validation
Behold, Here's Poison The Unfinished Clue Lost Ate My Life: The Inside Story of a Fandom Like No Other
- The School of Essential Ingredients
- The Survivors Club: The Secrets and Science that Could Save Your Life
Shanghai Girls: A Novel The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane Girls in Trucks
- Bad Mother: A Chronicle of Maternal Crimes, Minor Calamities, and Occasional Moments of Grace
- 1st to Die
- The Known World: A Novel
- The Majesty of the Law: Reflections of a Supreme Court Justice
- The House of Mirth (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)
- Cannery Row
Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness, Book 1)
- Read to/with Reaghan for a minimum of 15 minutes each day.
March 23 -- UPDATE: I read Alanna over the weekend! Once I post my review, I'll link to it.
March 31 -- UPDATE: I've finished The Crimes of Paris (review and giveaway post will be up April 1 -- UPDATE: I've added two books to the Review Books list.
April 3 -- UPDATE: I've added 2 more review books to the list.